Wednesday, 25 September 2013

leatherette

I reached a milestone in my fashion life at the weekend. I think I'm finally becoming a woman. I made a fashion purchase so monumental I just had to share it. I may be exaggerating slightly here but I'm still very excited. 

It was just a normal shopping trip, I wasn't planning on spending any money until I stepped into River Island and my eyes clapped on a leather jacket the moment I walked in. I was pretty chuffed when I saw it was only £100 - which for a leather jacket is reasonable. I was double chuffed when I remembered I had a 25% off discount card, free from the October issue of Elle. There was no way I wasn't going to get it even though I felt mildly guilty about spending £75...but come on, £75 for a leather jacket. I'd have to be a mental case NOT to buy it. Please just agree with me. 


At least I can rest assured this is something I'm going to continue to wear for a long time. I have never had a real leather jacket before - I could never afford one, and had to make do with pretend versions. Which to be fair, I wore to death. So I feel like this is a worthy investment. Again, please just agree with me..



No comments:

Post a Comment