Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Roll up, roll up. Another week, another round up of fashion show stoppers. Kind of.

I started last week with the best of intentions. After my pink week I had decided to try wearing something printed every day, and I managed find for the first few days. Unfortunately I was running a touch late on Thursday and didn't have the time to take a picture of my outfit. It was all downhill from there and on Friday I didn't quite get round to wearing a print. Hey ho..

On another fashion related note, this week saw the return of my Christopher Kane for Topshop alligator top. This collaboration was massive at the time and I remember how much I liked this top, but it was WAY too expensive for me. So imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon it in the sale. Ooh lucky me. I hadn't actually worn this dress in a long time, I felt like it was a bit past it for some reason. But, I bought it out in the summer when it was super hot and got tons of compliments on it so I've decided to wear it more often, thank you very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment