Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Think Pink

Well a new week is upon us, and with it comes the task of thinking of exciting (and different) things to wear to work every day. I happened to wear a pink cardigan on Monday and another (different) one today so I feel I may as well make things a bit more interesting, and likely harder for myself, by attempting to wear something pink every day. This ties in nicely with the whole breast cancer awareness month. Look how that turned out. 

So in my quest to super organisation and less anxiety-based nightmares I like to try and plan my outfits the night before. Yes, I know. I was thinking on my way home I might be wild and go for a double-pink situation. YIKES. I had to hold the two shades up together because I'm not actually sure they go with each other so I might have to dial it down a notch and wear the pink sweater with a black skirt instead. But it's the thought that counts. At least this way I can wear my pink air max - which I'm pretty sure aren't included in the dress code but SCREW THE RULES. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment